1. Dedication: Entrepreneur dedicate themselves to the fulfillment of their plans, and dreams, and that tenacity generates electricity throughout the whole organisation. One of the biggest reasons that companies fails is because they lose focus.
2. Be optimistic: A positive outlook is essential for the entrepreneur, who learns to see setbacks as bargain priced tutiton for the valuable business, lessons gained through firsthand experience.
3. A leader by example: Entrepreneurs not only lead themselves through self motivation as self started who jump into tasks with enthusiasm, but they are also skilled at leading others.
4. Team players: Those who go into business for themselves but do not utilise teamwork wind up without the team but still have all the work to get done.
5. Not afraid of risk or success: Entrepreneurs are not immune to fear, but they prioritise their approach to life so that fear of failure, frustration, boredom, drudgery and dissatisfaction for outweighs the lingering fear of success.